Saturday, July 26, 2014

The Revealing by Suzanne Woods Fisher

The Revealing, Inn at Eagle Hill Series #3   -     By: Suzanne Woods Fisher
Oh how I have missed Stoney Ridge!  I felt like I was back home as I met up with familiar faces and sweet friends.  I like how there was so much going on in this book.  The focus was on Naomi King, but truly the book is about the entire King family.  I feel like I know so much about each one in the family.

And then there are the courtships some are in or are wanting to be in.  We get to see Galen and good old Jimmy again.  And then there's Tobe and Danny. 

I was glad that Jake was back because I hated how he had gotten Tobe in trouble previously.  I had no idea how manipulating he could be! Suzanne Woods Fisher did a wonderful job incorporating some suspense within the story about halfway through.  And I would never have expected so many paths to cross like they did. 

I hate to think that this book is the last in the Inn at Eagle Hill series that is set in Stoney Ridge. I don't want to say goodbye to these characters.  Jimmy was left a little unfinished so I hope that means that we get to dive back into Stoney Ridge and our favorite characters!

______________
I received this book free from Revell Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment