Monday, September 7, 2015

Counting on a Cowboy by Debra Clopton

#2: Counting on a Cowboy  -     By: Debra Clopton
I was hooked on this series ever since I read the first book a few months ago. I was really looking forward to reading this one and kept my eye out waiting for this one to be released. I loved all the characters in the previous book and just knew this whole serious would be a fun read. I'm so glad I wasn't disappointed... not like I even thought I might would be. With Debra Clopton, I've decided that's near impossible!

This book focuses on Bo who is in for the surprise of his life. He gets some unexpected news that shocks him and forever changes his life. Now he has to change his plan for his life and come to terms with a new "normal." His life is already busy by taking care of his Pops, and now he's adding a son. The last thing he thinks he possibly needs, or can handle, is a wife.

Abby is such a sweet girl and I truly liked her. Of course she'd have to be sweet in order to mesh with Bo and to win his cowboy heart! She teaches him a lot on the journey of fatherhood.

Debra Clopton does an excellent job with adding humor in just the right places. I love this Four of Hearts Ranch series. These cowboys are in for a life that they never expected! I'm anxiously awaiting book 3 in this series.

But don't take my word about this book. Go to http://litfusegroup.com/author/dclopton to see more reviews.
______________
About the Book
                       Counting on a Cowboy (Thomas Nelson, August 2015)
After losing everything she held dear, Abby never wants to love again. But a certain cowboy may just spur her to wonder if love might be worth the risk.
Running from a past that haunts her, Abby Knightly is drawn to the cozy town of Wishing Springs, Texas. Maybe this small town could offer hope and healing and a future for Abby . . . if she’s brave enough to reach out and take it by the reins.
Bo Monahan isn’t interested in the new romantic destination his little town has become—or the women who might be looking at him like he’s their next Mr. Right. Between taking care of his Pops and his growing stirrup business, he isn’t looking for serious romantic commitments. But when the infant son he never knew about shows up at his doorstep, his world is turned upside down.
This confirmed bachelor might not think he needs a wife, but he sure needs help. Even Abby can see that, and despite her best efforts to keep her distance, she can’t help but be drawn to this new father-son duo. As Abby throws herself into helping Bo navigate fatherhood, hope sparks between them, revealing that maybe, just maybe, they can navigate their dark pasts and emerge together into a future as bright as the Texas sun itself.
Learn more and purchase a copy.

Debra Clopton
Debra Clopton is a multi-award winning novelist and has written more than 22 novels. Along with writing, Debra helps her husband teach the youth at their local Cowboy Church. Debra's goal is to shine a light toward God while she entertains readers with her words.
______________
I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers and Litfuse Publicity Group in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment