Saturday, November 26, 2011

An Amish Wedding by Beth Wiseman, Kathleen Fuller, and Kelly Long

Three different stories in one book but they all tie together with one theme: three young Amish women want to have a wedding that was absolutely perfect.  What is perfect in their eyes?  Well, Priscilla could have done without all of the pre-wedding disasters, such as the one with her wedding dress, her house, and a sick friend.  Naomi wonders where her perfect husband is.  She seems to find perfect matches for all of her friends, but can't seem to locate her own true love.  Rose is engaged but isn't for sure if she's in love with her fiancee.  She doesn't have all of those feelings that she thinks a woman should have for her soon-to-be husband.  So, with that said, will these three women find their way to the wedding of their dreams?  Will their definition of "perfect" change?  Which one of the three girls finds a secret about their fiancee?

I love to read anything about the Amish and Amish fiction, so it was no suprise to me that I loved this book.  If you are a fellow Amish fiction lover, pick up this book.  It's a quick read and you won't want to set it down.
___________________
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com <http://BookSneeze®.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment