This was my first introduction to Melody Carlson. I must say that I really enjoy her style of writing, if her books are all written like this one. When I first started this book, I thought this would be a cute little store that sold Christmas items and that had a happy feel inside of it. I was surprised when it wasn't what I thought it was! (The picture on the front of the book also helped me form my opinion about a cute little shop!)
The Christmas Shoppe is a store that looks like a place no one would want to visit. However, when people went in there, they came out with something far more important than they could ever imagine. Matilda has a way about her that seems to teach those who enter into her shop what the meaning of Christmas really is.
This book is a short little book, but it's a great Christmas read. I would definitely recommend this book as a stocking stuffer or a book for that friend of yours who loves to read!
______________
I received this book free from Revell Publishers
in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.





0 comments:
Post a Comment