Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Christmas Singing by Cindy Woodsmall

If you're looking for a heart-warming romance to read during this time of year, then this is the perfect book for you!  It's short, which is great at this time of the year when you have so much to do.  In fact, I think I finished it in 2 hours with a few interruptions from kids.  I even teared up at the very end because of the emotion and situations that are played out through the whole story.

Mattie was in love with Gideon until he cheated on her.  Gideon let Mattie go with a lie.  Mattie moves to her brother's house and starts her own cake business and begins seeing Sol.  The problem is that Mattie feels different about Sol than she did with Gideon.  When Mattie and Gideon see each other again, that whole romance feeling starts again.  Suddenly, Gideon realizes that he wants Mattie to know the truth, but he just can't seem to tell her.  When Mattie does find out, does it change her opinon of Gideon?

I loved how this book had a plot that I didn't expect.  It packed so much story within it's few pages.  Cindy Woodsmall is a great writer and this book is no exception to her wonderful work.
__________________
I received this book free from Waterbrook Multnomah's Blogging for Books program in exchange for my honest opinon of this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment