Thursday, December 8, 2011

Smitten by Colleen Coble, Kristin Billerbeck, Diann Hunt, & Denise Hunter

Four of my favorite authors combined into one book!  You can't help but have a wonderful book when you combine these three.  I really like chick lit.  In fact, I happened upon Kristin Billerbeck's books by chance and fell in love with her chick lit books.  So thanks to her, I now like that genre of books.

Full of romance, as one might expect, four women have a desire to save Smitten, Vermont, when the logging company closes and the town isn't for sure if they will ever be noticed again.  Natalie, Julia, Shelby, and Reese decide to take matters into their own hands and open up a honeymoon destination right in Smitten. Despite all of the daily issues that life throws at you and the heartbreak that is involved in life, these four friends come together to bring romance into their town.

These authors worked well in writing their stories with each other.  No one story stuck out as misplaced and it flowed together very nicely.  All chick lit lovers need to add this book to their collection!  This would make a wonderful vacation book.
___________
I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment