The setting is the historic Belmont Mansion in
Nashville during the 1860s. (Already, you can see why I bonded with this
book!) This book truly has it all: suspense, deception, and of course, a love
story. when Claire Laurent just wants to be herself, the sweet and kind person
that she is, what will happen? Will she chose to trust the wrong person? Does
she really know who is a fake and who is being real? Claire really longs to
make a difference in the world using her art, but the only way that could even
be a possibility is if her past stays hidden and people don't find out about who
she really is/was.
This book is the first in the Belmont Mansion
Series. I loved Tamera's writing and definitely want to keep up with the books
that she writes. I found myself turning page after page long after I should
have turned out the lights. She definitely has a talent to make history into a
live, realistic story.
____________
I received this book free from Bethany House Publishers in exchange for my honest opinon.





0 comments:
Post a Comment