Sunday, October 19, 2014

A Love Undone by Cindy Woodsmall

A Love Undone    -     By: Cindy Woodsmall
I know this book isn't part of a series, but it does keep with some familiar people like Levi and Sadie. The book opens on a heavy note. It's heart-wrenching and the timing couldn't be worse. It's amazing how I came to like a couple so much in just one short chapter.

Cindy Woodsmall has written another beautiful story. The characters are very well-developed and the tension is caused by what they want but can't have. Not only that, there's a rumor that threatens to destroy their reputations. After all the Jolene has given up for her family, I wanted it to be her time to find love.

Jolene had to overcome fears, and understandably so. She doesn't do her job begrudgingly or have regrets, but she does need to express herself. When Andy comes along, she has no problem speaking her mind and sharing her fears. There's only one problem. He's married.... but his wife has left him and his son. Despite their desire to be together, they can't.

Andy was a sweet man, although I wanted to bop him in the head at first to get him to understand why in the world Jolene was reading a book in the middle of working with horses. Glen was one of those characters that I liked at some times and disliked at others. I was glad for him by the ending, though.

I am looking forward to seeing more books from Cindy Woodsmall.
____________________
 I received this book free from Waterbrook Multnomah Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment