But then!
I ran across this journal: The Prayer Map for Women! I love it! It's simple, yet allows me to journal out my prayers. It has a section on the page for giving thanks. I have the ability to to keep a list of people I am praying for and why, too. Then it also has a section to write things I'm worried about, what's happening in my life, things I need, and even other things on my heart that I need to share with God. It's perfect!
My only wish for this journal is that it was bigger and included more pages. I feel like I will be buying a new one each month. I'd much rather it fit several months into a book....or even a year.
____________
I received a complimentary copy of this book from Barbour Publishing and was under no obligation to post a review.





0 comments:
Post a Comment