Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Dawn of Christmas by Cindy Woodsmall

The Dawn of Christmas     -     By: Cindy Woodsmall
Welcome to an Amish Christmas and romance!  Sadie was so sweet and my heart broke for her when her no one would believe her when her relationship ended with Daniel.  I really liked Levi, though, and am so glad that Daniel got what he deserved!

Cindy Woodsmall writes wonderful Amish fiction that is such a joy to read.  This book is a sweet Christmas book that really follows several different couples.  Sadie and Levi are the main characters. They each have a past that has to be dealt with and some past hurt that needs to be acknowledged.

Jonah and Beth's journey into parenthood was another side story.  It was so sweet to watch them enter this new stage in life when the possibilities seemed so slim.  It was so good to meet up with some familiar characters again.

I can't wait to read more from Cindy Woodsmall!  I'm already ready for her next book.
___________
I received this book free from Waterbrook Press in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment