I am a big Robin Lee Hatcher fan. I was so glad to be back in Kings Meadow and to see Chet get a second chance. The story captured me right from the start and I had a hard time setting this book aside.The book tells the story from 3 different character's perspectives. Chet shares his side, Kimberly shares hers, and then you get more of a back story from Anna. I liked Anna, but then again, who couldn't. She was a courageous girl led into the safety of a wonderful family.
Kimberly had seen her life fall apart after her husband's death. I was glad Janet, her best friend, was blunt and talked some sense into her. Her relationship with Tara hung in the balance with the wrong decision.
Chet seemed like a sweetheart. He was a hard-working cowboy that loved the ranch. His boys had a wonderful attitude, despite the way their mom treated them. Instead of being angry, they worked hard.
I'm very much looking forward to the next book that will be set in Kings Meadow, too! Read more opinions on this book by going to http://litfusegroup.com/campaigns/love-without-end-robin-lee-hatcher.
____________________
More about Love Without End}
Love Without End || A King’s Meadow Romance (Thomas Nelson, November 2014)Chet and Kimberly have both failed when it comes to love. Will they risk their hearts to love again?
Chet Leonard’s life was forever changed when his 17-year-old son died and then, soon after, his wife walked out on their family. Over two years later, all he wants to do is hold onto his horse ranch and raise his remaining sons to be honorable men.
Kimberly Welch, widowed mother of Tara, a rebellious 15-year-old, has reached the end of her finances and nearly the end of her rope. She and Tara come to King’s Meadow to try to piece their lives back together again. Kimberly has no intention of becoming involved with the residents of this remote mountain community and certainly not with any man.
When octogenarian Anna McKenna returns to King’s Meadow and to the Leonard ranch, she becomes an agent of change and healing for the two hurting families. With her help, Kimberly and Chet may discover that true love has no end.
Learn more at Robin’s website.
____________________
I received this book free from Litfuse Publicity Group and Thomas Nelson Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.





0 comments:
Post a Comment