Monday, December 22, 2014

Willie's Redneck Time Machine by John Luke Robertson and Travis Thrasher

Willie's Redneck Time Machine  -     By: John Luke Robertson, Travis Thrasher
My 6-year-old son was so excited when I got this book in the mail. He likes Duck Dynasty and was excited to go on an adventure. He carried this book with him everywhere and insisted that only he read this book to us. He did just that. It was fun to see such enthusiasm over a book.

I listened to this book read to me, so my opinion is more from my son's viewpoint. He really liked the "choose your own adventure" at the end of each chapter. I remember liking these type of books when I was younger, too, so I wasn't surprised that appealed to him so much. I think it also made the book go faster for him and he can still re-read it and have a new story each time.

I'm looking forward to getting him the whole set soon so he can read them all. It'll be the perfect present for him.
__________________
I received this book free from Tyndale Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment