
I have now discovered my favorite sunscreen. It may be a little more expensive than other brands, like Banana Boat or Water Babies, but I'm happy to pay a little extra after trying this. Even my husband liked it and how the lid changed in the UV light.
We were headed to the beach last week so I purposefully waited to review this until I tried it there for a few days. I have a 3-month old and didn't want to put just anything on her skin. My 5-year daughter also haws eczema so I wanted some sunscreen that was gentle yet protective. My 6 year old son haws asthma so that nixes any spray. Thankfully, Blue Lizard worked like a charm to meet the needs of each of my children without having to buy several different kinds of sunscreen.
I liked how light the sunscreen felt. It was thick but easy to rub in. It didn't leave an oily residue on me while rubbing it in or when I was wearing it. It was so gentle on the sin for both of my daughters and no one had any eczema outbreaks.
I like how high it was rated among the top sunscreens and how particular they are in their research. It protects against not only UVB rays, but also UVA rays. That is quite impressive because most sunscreens don't do that. Nor do most sunscreens stay on for 240 minutes using the sport brand! That's amazing! My husband used the sport sunscreen golfing and has decided to switch to that when he's golfing.
I'm extremely pleased to have finally found a sunscreen that I can trust and that is able to protect me from so much.
_______________
I received this product free but my opinion is my own.




0 comments:
Post a Comment