I love books on intentional parenting, so when I read the cover of this book, I had to see what it was about. Reading that we just had 936 weeks between our child's brith and age 18 almost sent me into a panic attack! It seems like such a small amount of time! Putting that into words made me see just how much time I waste. I'll be honest, though, I couldn't bring myself to take a penny out of a jar each week. I can't imagine my heart when I get down to the last week and I don't want to count down. So I opted to not join in that part because I know myself!But this book should definitely be read by parents of all ages. It would have been such an encouragement to me in those lonely years of toddlerhood.
I really appreciate Eryn's transparency in this book. The stories are thought-provoking and honest. I have found myself thinking even more intentionally about parenting as I have gone throughout my days. This is a book that has challenged me to think about the time I've wasted and how to better use my time.
___________
I received a complimentary copy of this book. No review was required, and all thoughts expressed are my own.




0 comments:
Post a Comment