Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Beginner's Bible App Review

I love interactive Bible apps because I think that they help solidify what we teach our children.  We are very cautious when it comes to what our children are exposed to on the iPad because we want to make sure that even the children's Bibles stay true to what the Bible teaches. 

With that said, when we were asked to review an app for children, I gladly did.  I had the Beginner's Bible when I was little and knew that they taught children what God says.  My children, both 2 and 4, had a lot of fun playing with this app.  They loved the coloring pages, but they also enjoyed the part where they could pop the apples on the tree.  My 2-year-old really liked doing the puzzles.  I, as the mom, liked that the add-ons weren't expensive and that they coordinated with the order of the stories in the Bible.  We are homeschooling and are definitely going to start using this app as a closer to our Bible time. 

 I'm looking forward to the updates and the new additions on this app.
_____________________
I received this app free (as it is for all right now) in exchange for my honest opinion of this review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment