Our family has enjoyed listening to the old and new recordings from the Adventures in Odyssey. My kids like to listen to them as they fall asleep. We also like to use them in the middle of the day. Since my kids don't nap anymore, it's the perfect quiet time activity for them.
Today, you can hear the first episode of album 58 free, which hasn't been released yet. But join the OAC Club! When you do that, go to http://whitsendblog.org/2014/06/the-ties-that-bind-part-1/ to hear it.
This club has been something that I can take part in with my kids. We can listen and then talk about the episode. I never intend to enjoy it as much as the kids, but I always do. The storytelling is fantastic and they do a great job with their voices so it doesn't get boring.
This is a great article in Today's Christian Living that talks about the Odyssey Adventure Club. It tells you how you can engage your child and why it is such a wonderful thing! Check it out at http://todayschristianliving.org/s4-features/the-odyssey-adventure-club/.
My Sovereign God
12 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment