
My kids were really excited to get this cookbook. Our family enjoys reading Berenstain Bears books, having read them ourselves when we were little kids. In fact, those books were some of the few my husband and I kept from childhood to share with our children.
Since our children enjoy cooking and baking, I was excited to have child-friend cookbook where we could do an easy recipe, but still create fun memories into the kitchen. As soon as my daughter opened the book, she started making a list of recipes for us to make together. Some of her favorites were the Bear-y Delicious Scones and the Banana Pops.
This cookbook has a wide range of recipes, including breakfast, lunch, main dishes, desserts, and snacks. The photos are very eye-appealing. The recipes are easy and include less than 10 ingredients. I also like that it uses a lot of fresh ingredients and not a lot of pre-packaged items. It's the perfect book to encourage healthy eating.
I'm looking forward to cooking many things in this book as we try out all of these recipes. This cookbook has already become a favorite among my children. I'm thankful for a book that will encourage family time in the kitchen and will give me many opportunities to spend meaningful time with my children.
___________________
I received this book free from Zonderkidz through the Booklook Program in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment