Friday, October 2, 2015

A Wedding at the Orange Blossom Inn by Shelley Shepard Gray

A Wedding at the Orange Blossom Inn: Amish Brides of Pinecraft, Book Three  -     By: Shelley Shepard Gray
I have thoroughly enjoyed this series, the Amish Brides of Pinecraft. I have come to love the town of Pinecraft and would love to visit it in person one day. I like the map at the front of the book that shows you where everything is located and give you a good visual of the town.

Emma and Jay both find themselves in a spot in life that they never dreamed of experiencing. Through common circumstances, they find that they have much they can talk about and many instances where they can relate to each other. Who would ever imagine that a pizza-loving hound would be the one playing matchmaker!

Shelley Shepard Gray does a wonderful job capturing the reader from the very beginning. I have not read a book by her that I have disliked. She has captured my full attention from the beginning and I find that I have a hard time putting down her books. I do like that her books aren't as many pages because then I can read it as a reward in between doing chores (don't judge me!). By the end of my chore time, I've completed the entire book as a reward for mopping and cleaning. So thank you, Shelley Shepard Gray for giving me something to look forward to and for testing my ability to "just say no" when all I really want to do is read one more chapter before picking up that mop! I'm so glad that there's one more book in this series. I just don't want to say goodbye yet! Oh and the pictures of Pinecraft bring this story to life. Such a wonderful idea to include those.

To read more opinions on this book, go to http://litfusegroup.com/author/sgray.
_________________
About the Book
                       A Wedding at the Orange Blossom Inn (Avon Inspire, September 2015)
A wedding brings together two young widowed parents . . . and gives them a second chance at love.
Emma Keim was heartbroken when her husband, Sanford, passed away, leaving her to raise three young daughters alone. Though several years have passed, her relatives have made it no secret that they expect Emma to remain a widow, mourning Sanford indefinitely. But when she meets Jay Hilty—a handsome widower with three young sons of his own—Emma is delighted to have a new friend who understands her struggles. Still, she is dismayed that her family is so opposed to their friendship—and the idea of it ever becoming anything more. She honors her husband’s memory every day, but is she destined to be alone forever?
Emma’s gentleness with Jay’s boys stirs something in his heart that’s been quiet for far too long. But when his oldest son becomes engaged to a local woman, suddenly Jay, Emma, and their children are swept up in wedding preparations. Witnessing his son’s joy, Jay wonders if it’s time for him to move forward, too, and find happiness again.
Once again, love has come to Pinecraft. But can these two parties of four become a happy, healthy family of eight?
Learn more and purchase a copy.

Shelley Shepard Gray
Shelley Shepard Gray is a two-time New York Times bestseller, a two-time USA Today bestseller, a finalist for the American Christian Fiction Writers prestigious Carol Award, and a two-time Holt Medallion winner. She lives in Southern Ohio, where she writes full-time, bakes too much, and can often be found walking her dachshunds on her town’s bike trail. 

_________________
I received this book free from Avon Inspire and Litfuse Publicity Group in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment