Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The Goodbye Bride by Denise Hunter


  • When I'm looking for a book that is going to be relaxing to read after a long day and provide me some laughs, I know Denise Hunter will never fail me. I tend to save her books to read when I have just finished a crazy week.

The Goodbye Bride is definitely a sweet romance story. I'm not a huge fan of romance books, but for some reason I love the way Denise Hunter writes her stories. They never seem too sappy or drawn out, which makes me enjoy them so much. The characters are easy to like and i was immediately drawn to Lucy and Zac. I also appreciate that Denise Hunter leaves a little bit of mystery in this book. She doesn't immediately come out and say what all has happened, but instead leaves a bit of mystery surrounding their personal stories. There were moments where I wanted to flip forward just to find out because I'm a bit impatient, but I resisted.

This is the second book in the Summer Harbor Series, but it really can stand alone. However, I suggest not missing a book in this series! And the even better news is that there's another book coming out in September so it's not an incredibly long wait for the next one in the series.
______________
I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment