Saturday, November 3, 2018

Too Blessed to be Stressed for Moms by Debora M. Coty

Having experienced some stressful seasons of motherhood and work recently, I was so excited to come across this book. Having read To Blessed to be Stressed, I knew this one had to be encouraging since it was tailored for moms. I was so glad that I was right! I needed to read this book exactly when I did.

Debora has such a heart for women and it just pours out of her books. She gently, and bluntly, tells the truth to her readers while encouraging them along the journey of motherhood. 

One of my favorite, unforgettable chapters was on time management. The story that she shares about her daughter pricked my heart. I have made some of the same choices Debora has. That chapter made me squirm but how thankful I am for the hard truth. Now I've looked at my children and "interruptions" differently.

That's one of the things that I love about this book....she deals with things that moms deal with. It's almost like she's sitting across the table for our weekly coffee date. She's there encouraging you to not let those lesser things suck your joy or take your eyes of who and what really matter.

Thank you for your loving words, Debora!

________________

I received a complimentary copy of this book. No review was required, and all thoughts expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment