Sunday, January 27, 2019

Who I Am with You by Robin Lee Hatcher


I have been looking forward to this book for the past couple of months. The cover intrigued me first since it's so beautiful. But then reading the synopsis for the book made it a definite "must-read" for me. I loved the idea of a modern story crossing with a little bit of history from her grandfather's Bible.

Robin Lee Hatcher is an author that I like because of her clean romance stories. This book does focus on some hard issues that both Jessica and Ridley have had to deal with. They have isolated themselves some and are walking through their different types of grief. And then you get to see Jessica discovering her grandfather's Bible. What a beautiful story is told through his life.

I love how the stories are entertwined and it never got confusing going back and forth. In fact, the story felt richer because of the 1930s woven in.

This book is very much in the style of a lot of her other books. I am looking forward to reading her next books!
_____________
I received a complimentary copy of this book. No review was required, and all thoughts expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment