I felt as though I struggled with Erin on how to balance life in her new business, as a new mother-in-law, and then as a daughter to a father who has had a massive stroke and now can't speak and must be in her care. I could see the cottage in my head and picture her standing there and some of the feelings they must have felt. I've never been to a cottage by the sea, but if it's anything like my imagination has led me to believe, then I want to go!
This book, like most of hers, are light, fun books. This one deals with some heavy issues, but is still a book that is easy and fast to read and that you could easily read on the beach. In fact, she is one of my favorite authors to take along with me to the beach because of her style of writing. If you've read and liked any of her previous books, you'll want to read this one for sure. If you've never read anything by her, take a chance. You won't be sorry!
________________
I received this book free from Howard Books, a division of Simon and Schuster, in exchange for my honest opinion.





0 comments:
Post a Comment