Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tidewater Inn by Colleen Coble

Just to clarify from the beginning, I am not a suspense reader.  So why am I reading Colleen Coble?  Great question!  Because she's so much more than just a suspense writer.  She delicately weaves suspense with romance and mystery that makes me forget at times that I am actually sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the plot to play itself out. 

I have come to expect only the best from Coble because all of her other books are such great reads.  I knew from the beginning and even from the cover that I was going to like this book.  The cover was eye-catching and captures the intrigue that the readers experience when they are reading her books.

The first book in the Hope Beach series, it takes place at Tidewater Inn where your only entrance onto the island and your only exit is by boat.  Libby Holladay suddenly finds her friend missing and watches on webcam as her friend is enduring a needle and an attempt at kidnapping.  Why would these men want Nicole and would Libby want Tidewater Inn after all of this?

For more opinions on this book, check out http://litfusegroup.com/blogtours/13526905/tidewaterinn
______________
I received this book free from Litfuse Publicity in exchange for my honest opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment