Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Attitude littles ones Detangler - 8 oz

Attitude littles ones Detangler - 8 oz

My daughter has a sensitive head and absolutely hates me fixing her hair. I've tried using detanglers, but stopped because they just gave off a fruity smell instead of a natural smell. They also left her hair looking a little oily the next day. I was a bit sceptical when I grabbed this because I really did not think I would like it. Of course, my daughter was really excited when she saw this and wanted me to use it on her hair that night after her shower.

The first thing I noticed when I picked up the bottle was that it was hypoallergenic and made without all the chemicals that others are made up of. That was plus number one. I guess plus number two is that it came in a super cute bottle.

When I sprayed it on her hair, she turned around (she's 4) and said "that smells so good." Of course, I had to agree. It smelled fresh and clean and worked wonderfully on her thin hair. It got out every single tangle without her complaining about me pulling.

The next morning I put it on her and it didn't leave her hair oily-looking. In fact, I didn't have to use a lot the next day because it worked so well from the night before.

This is one detangler that I will be purchasing again when I run out. Oh.... and another plus is that it can be found at my favorite store... Target.
________________
I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment