Carly Westlake has gone through breast cancer and has lost a husband who ran out on her while she was going through the treatment to save her life. The owner of the Mocha Day Spa, Carly is trying to put the pieces of her life back together to move on. She longs to have reconstructive surgery done, but it's quite expensive and to be honest, she doesn't really know where she will manage to find the money for it. Needless to say, with all of this pain, Carly turns to chocolate as a comfort food. How will Carly's life possibly turn aroudn for the better? Who will be there to walk through this new stage of life with her? Will there be anyone there to comfort her other than chocolate?
I liked this book, but it was a little predictable. However, it was a great book to just sit back and read on a cold and rainy day and provided me a little escape to Spring Creek.
_____________________
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this
book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers
program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have
expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade
Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.
0 comments:
Post a Comment