I just finished this book a few days ago and really felt that I needed to review it quickly to capture the feeling that I have about this book. This book was written in first person so it took me a few chapters to get used to reading in that way because all of the previous books I had read were your typical third person views. Once I got into the character, I was hooked. The book was kind of predictable but they storyline wasn't, as far as the circumstances within the story weren't. When I came to the last page and closed the book, I had the weirdest feeling that was truly indescribable. The book was wonderful and I think it made me reflect on it long after the book had ended. It was a beautiful story of reflection. Perhaps the best way for me to sum it up.
Ally is an ex-flight attendant who loves to travel to get away from the one man in this world that she can't have. Vesey Washington lives on the other side of the creek and is the man that has stolen Ally's heart. What reasons could possibly keep these two apart? And how does a girl from Nepal who is escaping for slavery happen to have in common with Ally?
This book is one that anyone will enjoy. When you read it, let me know your thoughts! I'd like to know if it leaves anyone else with such an odd feeling that makes it hard to describe this book because it's so good and so unique.
______________
To read more reviews on this book, visit this site: http://litfusegroup.com/blogtours/text/13454766
______________
I received this book free from Litfuse Publicity Group in exchange for my honest
opinion of this book.





0 comments:
Post a Comment