Charlotte finds herself bidding on a trunk that is welded shut, having no idea what could be inside of it. Imagine the shock at finding out that it's the most beautiful wedding dress that has been shut inside of it! Curious as to how and why it got in the trunk in the first place, Charlotte sets out to find the background of the dress. She comes to find that Emily, Hillary, and Mary Grace all play a part in this dress. The question would be: which part belongs to whom and what were the details behind the dress when it was theirs? And what could all of this mean or have to do with Charlotte?
__________
I received this book free from the publisher through
the BookSneeze® book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a
positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this
in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255





0 comments:
Post a Comment