Amanda Cabot writes with in a way that draws you near and into the spirit of Christmas. She captures what you dream Christmas should be about and not on money or other materialistic things. She is able to create such vivid imagery where you come up with the perfect boardinghouse in your own mind with these people who are involved so intricately in the story.
I personally loved Celia and her personality. She had a sweet spirit, wasn't bitter (although she had been), and she even admitted that she might be falling in love. She was gentle in her denying of the men who wanted to court her and she was honest with Mark about her previous marriage. I found that I didn't want this book to end and I wished it could have been longer. However, I do know it's a Christmas story and isn't supposed to be long. I was just so endeared to Celia and Mark's story.
_______________
I received this book free from Revell Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.





1 comments:
I'm delighted that you enjoyed Christmas Roses and truly appreciate your sharing your opinions with the world.
Post a Comment