The style of writing was the first thing that I noticed. I enjoyed his details and his knowledge about the military that he was able to incorporate into the book. I really haven't ever given much thought to comets or asteroids hitting earth, but he writes with such conviction that it does make you consider the possibility. He has done much research on the science behind this book and it is displayed throughout his book.
This is the first book of a trilogy, and this one ends with a bit of wonder left for the reader. It's not your typical book, but it is very good and is one that will provoke some thought.
______________
For more reviews on this book,go to
For more reviews on this book,go to
__________________
I received this book free from Litfuse Publicity Group and Monarch Books/Kregel Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.





0 comments:
Post a Comment