
I have really enjoyed this series, The Days of Redemption. I love everything about these books--from cover to cover. I think the covers are beautifully done and the storyline throughout the series has been great and has brought up some unexpected things. Each book has had the same family, but a different person they were focusing on. However, I like that you get to see the problems of each resolved in one way or another...even if it's not what I had hoped for.
Speaking of which, the ending of this book wasn't what I had hoped for at all! I understood and appreciated the ending because it was life, but a part of me wanted the other option to work and have it change Elsie's life. I like Landon all throughout this book. He was that stable, loving person that Elsie needed. There were times that I wanted to scream at Roman and Elsie's family and say that they need to give Elsie more independence. I was really glad when Elsie stood up for herself concerning her major decision that she had to make.
I have liked every book that I have read by Shelley Shepard Gray. I'm captivated within the first sentence and that carries throughout the book. The issues are real, the endings aren't always perfect, but that's what I like about her. I'm looking forward to her next book coming out soon! To see more opinions about this book, go to http://litfusegroup.com/campaigns/eventide-by-shelley-shepard-gray.
____________
Shelley Shepard Gray is celebrating the release of the final book in The Days of Redemption series, Eventide, by giving away FIVE sets of the series.
Five winners will receive:
- Daybreak, Ray of Light and Eventide by Shelley Shepard Gray


Don't miss a moment of the fun; enter today and be sure to visit Shelley's blog on the 23rd to see if you won one of the book sets!
____________
I received this book free from Harpercollins Publishers and Litfuse Publicity Group in exchange for my honest opinon about this book.





0 comments:
Post a Comment