Irene Hannon has remained my favorite and only suspense author that I read. I don't tend to like suspense books because I can't stand the suspense (corny, I know!) but for some reason Hannon is able to capture me with the first page. I think that because there is a romance going on helps me because I can focus on the romance side and not just the full-blown suspense.This is the second book in the Guardians of Justice series. I like how the part of the story is told in the view of the villain. That always intrigues me for some reason. I think it's because I like knowing what's going on inside their heads because I can't even fathom thinking like them. However, he was very nice and friendly but it goes to show that a person may not be all that they
appear to be.
Time is something they don't have as the search for Darcy heats up. Bad winter weather is coming in fast so they have to find Darcy before the trails are erased. The problem is, there aren't many leads.
I am looking forward to the next installment in this series to come out. I'm interested to see if some of the characters resolve the way I think they should!
____________
I received this book free from Revell Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment