This book is a cute collection of stories on shoes. For my shoe-loving daughter, she liked this book. Some of the book felt a little strange to me, but it did have some fun ways to look at our shoes. I liked the part where it was said to think about the journeys our shoes will go on when we put them on today. That's a fun consideration in the mornings.
The artwork is pretty and colorful, but I wouldn't say that it is the best I've seen in a children's book. It didn't take away from the book at all and my daughter still loved it. It was just not the best children's book I've read.
The book itself is a collection of shoe stories. The stories are: Shoe Garden, Shoe Dreams, When Shoes Can Fly, and Butterfly Shoes.
_________________
I was given this book free by the authors and PR by the Book in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment