Sunday, January 12, 2014

Everyday Confetti by Karen Ehman & Glynnis Whitwer

Everyday Confetti: Your Year-Round Guide to Celebrating Holidays and Special Occasions  -     By: Karen Ehman, Glynnis Whitwer
I love this book from cover to cover, including everything in between!  I really like to celebrate days and make certain days more special than others.  However, I'm not good at it and am horrible at planning for them and who has the time to really research those ideas?  Pinterest helps some, but in all honesty, those ideas I pin stay on the wall.  I don't anticipate this ideas given in the book will stay in this book.  I'm already plotting out my first holiday, which will be Valentine's Day.  I can't wait to use this book through the years. I hope it's one of those books I'll want to pass down to my children when they ask, "Mom, where did you get all those ideas to make the holidays so memorable for us?"

I can't think of a singe holiday that this book doesn't cover.  It has it all, including Backwards Day, Left-Handers Day, and Book Lover's Day (on which this book would be the perfect gift for someone).

I like how it covers everyday celebrations, such as spiritual birthdays, reaching out to others, birthdays, and everyday moments.  It also has all of the holidays, from the well-known days to the lesser-known days.

There are lots of recipes to try during these celebrations and I can't wait to try them.  They all look so good and rather easy.  My favorite part though are the ideas of how to make these days special, from notes to presents to ideas to parties.  They are simple and not horribly involved and are things that I think I can easily manage.

2014 just got a little sweeter and I'm looking forward to making some fun memories with my little ones this year that will leave them in anticipation of what comes next!
_______________
I received this book free from Revell Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment