Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Big Book of Laugh-out-loud Jokes for Kids by Rob Elliott

We have had so much fun with this book!  My 5-year-old had just learned how to do knock knock jokes right before we received this book.  His jokes weren't quite funny yet, but this book has helped him actually tell jokes.  We have enjoyed telling good, clean jokes that I don't have to censor.

The book includes knock knock jokes, question and answer jokes, animal jokes, and even includes some "did you know" information.  It is 181 pages of good clean jokes that even I enjoy telling. 

If you know any child who likes jokes or needs a little help in learning jokes, grab this book.  It was perfect for my 5 and 3-year-old, but I think it'd be good for any elementary age child.
______________________
I received this book free from Reveal Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment