Even though we face storms in the places where we feel like God has called us to work and serve, doesn't mean that we're outside of His will and purpose for us. That's all I could think about while reading this book.
Christina has been in one big storm that keeps sending wave after wave on top of her. She is fighting to continue in what she knows she is called to do, but quite honestly the situation looks hopeless.
I love Christina's fighter spirit because I could see some of myself in her. I liked how she didn't give up on her mission, and kept hoping. In this light, this is a message that resonates with every reader.
I also enjoyed how Levi and Christina were forced to work together, despite their different beliefs. The boy who is blind reveals much on the character of people.
Kim Vogel Sawyer is a rather new author to me. I have really enjoyed all of her books since the first one I read. She makes historical fiction fun to read and brings me back to time periods in which I don't know much about. I'm definitely excited to read her next book in this series.
_________________
I received this book free from Waterbrook Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment