
I've looked forward to this book ever since I read the first on in this series. I like the mysterious covers and the great story inside. Mark of Distinction picks up where the first one left off. I'm glad that she sticks with Julia instead of introducing another main character. I really like it when authors let us really connect with a few characters that continue throughout a series.
Julie now knows who her father is, but danger is still all around her. She's not being treated as the valued woman that she is. Instead, she's being used to form the wishes of other powerful people. She wants to be free of all of this, but it's not that easy.
The mysterious covers of this trilogy is not by accident. There are so many secrets and so many people who are threatening to tell the real truth if they don't get their way. The secrets are the action and it leaves you turning pages far longer than the time set aside to read "just a few pages."
I am looking forward to book 3 in the series. I hope it's not to long to wait!
____________
I received this book free from Tyndale Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment