
Irene Hannon is responsible for getting me to like suspenseful books. When I first began writing reviews, I couldn't do suspense. However, after reading the last series by Hannon, I am now an avid fan or hers and of others in the suspense genre.
Although in most of her books you typically know who is the bad guy/killer, it has certainly never taken away from the suspense of the book. I still find myself flipping the pages and get that nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach. This book was fast-paced and captured me from the very first sentences.
This is the first book in her new series, Private Justice. I'm looking forward to reading the rest in the series. I know I won't be disappointed in this series!
___________
I received this book free from Revell Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment