
I have greatly enjoyed this series and I am absolutely looking forward to her next book in this series that is set to come out in the spring of 2014. That's an awful long time to wait!
I found the cover of this book to be very intriguing. Almost everywhere I took it, people would look at the cover and ask me questions about this book. Of course, I gave it praises since I love this series!
I really liked Abigail in the first book of the series, but then I felt bad for Charlotte when the book ended. However, when this book ended, I felt bad for Gwen and happy for Charlotte. I did not expect the baron to be who he ended up being. Once I figured out who the baron was, I wanted Barrett to be more careful! My heart went out to David and I was so glad that Amanda Cabot wrote about blindness in this story. I hope that the next book elaborates more on the school and about David and at least a little update on the sisters.
Cabot writes with a lot of knowledge and you can easily tell that she has spent countless hours researching about this time period and the events that would happen at this time. The characters are fictional, but she does add some names that aren't but who were influential during that time.
________________
I received this book free from Revell Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




1 comments:
Thanks so much for your wonderful review. I'm delighted that you enjoyed the story as much as the cover. (Isn't that a fabulous dress? I was so excited when Revell told me they were custom making a dress for my cover -- what an honor.) Now I can't wait to see what they come up with for the third book. Thanks again for taking the time to read and review my story.
Post a Comment