Sunday, August 11, 2013

Faking Grace by Tamara Leigh

Faking Grace  -     
        By: Tamara Leigh
The cover of this book is funny.  I think it depicts the book perfectly and I could tell this book would include some humorous moments.  I like covers that depict humor when it's a light-hearted and fun book to read.

Maizy Grace has perfected the art of 'faking" being a Christian.  She wants a job with the Christian magazine so she's got to make sure she's spotless.  She knows all the phrases and the words to fit in with those in church and to make people not suspect the true her.

This book is full with lots of people, lots of different personalities, and well...some romance.  I think it's a fun look at the church because I could just imagine many in the church acting out in all these different ways.  It made me also wonder how many are Faking Grace. 

Tamara Leigh is great at taking some serious topics and making them fun to read.  She's not afraid to step on toes, but she does it in a way that is through fiction and making you think.  I hope she writes more books for us to read soon!
___________________
I received this book free from Waterbrook Publishers and their Blogging for Books program.

0 comments:

Post a Comment