Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Letters by Suzanne Woods Fisher

The Letters, Inn at Eagle Hill Series #1   -     
        By: Suzanne Woods Fisher
Beautiful book.  Beautiful cover.  That sums up my opinion!  Of course, I'll elaborate, but I just think this book is the best of all of hers.  Suzanne Woods Fisher has always been one of my top authors, but she has grown in her writing so much. 

I was captivated from the beginning.  I was a huge fan of the Stoney Ridge series, so I was very excited to see some familiar names on the pages.  I felt like I was going home! 

Rose Schrock has had a hard life.  Things haven't come easily for her and she's had her share of disappointments.  I liked how Suzanne Woods Fisher was able to show her readers that despite the circumstances, God is still good and worthy of being praised.  Rose had her faith and many times that seemed like all she had.  I kept thinking about the phrase "Is God enough?" while reading.  What an encouraging book as you read and see that through good and bad, Rose knew God was enough.  His ways are way better than ours!

I like the Inn in this new series.  What a neat idea!  The inn builds relationships and introduces the readers to the possibilities that lay within our reach. 

I'm anxiously waiting for the next book to come out in January.  Yes....I looked it up!
________________
I received this book free from Revell Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment