
I have had my eye on this book since I saw the updates to the book list of what was being released this month. I couldn't wait to review this one. I think it was the cover that had me so excited. I just knew it would be exciting and sassy. Well, that and I loved the other books she has written. Her humor in the books have me laughing out loud and I really enjoy her style of writing. It flows perfectly together and keeps me engaged throughout the entire time.
The funniest parts to me was all the meddling between the parents. I couldn't help but get Downton Abbey and Pride and Prejudice out of my head during those scenes. I really did like Grayson and how his personality clashed with Felicia's.
I also liked the comparison between who Felicia wanted to be and who she really was. It's always easier to see it in fictional characters when it's not always easy to see it in myself. I could relate to Felicia some (not because of the man search), but just trying to be someone I'm not all the time when I really want to be myself.
I am so glad to add this book to my collection on the shelf that I know I will never be giving away! I hope there are more in this series. This book is the third in the Ladies of Distinction Series.
______________
I received this book free from Bethany House Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment