
I have absolutely enjoyed this series. Mary Connealy keeps me interested in every one of her books. I love the humor, the story line, and the setting. The covers are beautifully done and are eye-catching. That honestly attracted me to the first book I read by her. They show just enough of the story to pique my interest.
This book is the 2nd book in the Trouble in Texas series. It picks up where Swept Away left off. Glynna Greer has been freed from her mean, nasty husband and a budding romance just may be starting to surface between her and the doctor (who helped free her, by the way). However, not all of her three children are thrilled about this. Her son, in particular, is not exactly happy. After her past marriage that was full of abuse, Glynna has to come to a place where she is ready to have romance in her life again.
Dare has risked his life several times in the past for Glynna and it appears that his life still is in danger. Since he doesn't know who wants him dead, he is having to balance keeping Glynna and her family safe...again...while dealing with this mystery person who has issues with him.
The books in this series can't seem to come out quick enough for me! I finish one and want to dive into the next one right away. Patience isn't my virtue, so she's helping me grow!
To see more opinions on this book, go to http://litfusegroup.com/campaigns/fired-up-by-mary-connealy.
_______________
I received this book free from Bethany House Publishers and Litfuse Publicity Group in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment