
I was drawn to this book by the cover, honestly. I think the picture is beautiful and the font on the cover caught my eye right away. I was very excited to read this book because it was so beautifully done.
I read Paper Hearts and really enjoyed Courtney Walsh's style of writing. I couldn't wait for this book to come out. The story in Change of Heart moved along and kept me engaged from the very beginning. I was even excited to see some "familiar faces" in this book, too.
Evelyn thinks that her world is perfect, until some information is revealed that leaves her wondering if anything will ever be the same. As the lies begin to unfold, my heart just breaks. As a wife, I can't imagine hearing these things being revealed. She has a choice to make and it's a process.
I really liked Trevor. He owns up to his mistakes and stands by Evelyn. He isn't perfect, but he tries to be there to help Evelyn. In the midst of Evelyn's pain, Trevor realizes that he has never lost his love for Evelyn over all these years. Now Evelyn and Trevor have to see if it's too late and Evelyn has to figure out how to trust again.
My favorite thing about this series is that they are romance books, but they are not your typical romance book where the reader is constantly reminded that it's a romance. This is a romance that is unfolding beautifully.
I hope book 3 comes out soon!
________
I received this book free from Tyndale Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment