
I have done several Bible studies by Sue Edwards now and I have enjoyed each one of them. I personally love the book of Ephesians and found this study to be very interesting and such a great reminder that my identity is in Christ and that alone should be enough. At this stage in my life, many things are pressing on me and sometimes I struggle with my identity, which sometimes seems non-existent as a stay-at-home mom!
I know I've mentioned it in my reviews for her other studies, but I truly like that you are expected to do the work. Sometimes she throws in helpful thoughts or commentary after you've done the work, which I like. I like being pressed to find answers for myself and not to have it relayed to me through someone else. I am thankful that she doesn't fill her study pages with words. When she does write something, it's intentional and it's meaningful because it's so rare in her studies.
It doesn't take too long to do the studies, but you can pick which route you would like to take. You can spend as much time in this study as you want. She has some work for those who can't spend an hour in the Word and then there is some for those who long to pour themselves over the pages of Scripture for an hour or more. I like this option. Sometimes it takes me 2 days to finish 1 days work, but it's totally worth it to learn so much more!
To read more opinions about this Bible study, go to http://litfusegroup.com/author/sedwards.
____________
Book Info
| |
About Ephesians: Women need Bible study to keep balanced, focused and Christ-centered in their busy worlds. However, many find it difficult to set aside the time and discipline needed for an in-depth study. The Discover Together studies offer tiered questions to allow readers to choose a depth of study that fits with their individual lifestyles or schedules, even if they vary by the week, month or season
![]() | |
____________
I received this book free from Litfuse Publicity Group in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.





0 comments:
Post a Comment