
I am a big Cindy Woodsmall fan and I think I have read and own all of her books. She has such a way to capture her readers and to make every series feel as though it is "your favorite series of hers." Yes, I think I say that about each series that she writes!
I have really liked the Amish Vines and Orchards series. It is unlike most series that I have read lately, including many of her series. Instead of focusing on different people throughout each book in the series, she takes a different angle with this series. I see a continuation of not only the people, but the problem that ties the whole series together. It does leave a lot of anticipation at the end and has me googling to find out when her next book comes out because each book ends with a continuation in a way. You don't get the entire answers until what I am assuming is the last book.
I was so conflicted with Rhoda. I liked her dearly and wanted her to be happy. However, I just can't decide who would be best for her...Jacob or Samuel. They have both experienced heart ache and I hate to see either one not be happy. I don't know how I'm going to feel at the end of the series!
And to answer my question....I only have to wait until September for the next book to come out!
__________
I received this book free from Waterbrook Press through their Blogging for Books program in exchange for my honest opinion about this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment