
I was instantly drawn to this book by the name of the author first and secondly, the cover of this book. It is beautiful and simple. The blue in the girls dress is just enough to draw your eye and for me, made me not able to wait to read this book.
I like Siri Mitchell a lot. She is an excellent storyteller and that still holds true through this book. She captured me from the start and left me wanting to read more of her stories. I personally liked the humor that was thrown into this book through the way of both Lucy and Charlie's inner thoughts. Lucy had me laughing at the things she did.
I would call this a romance novel just because there is romance, but it's not the typical "lovey-dovey" romance that you think of when you hear that word. There's a lot more going on than just the romance. I liked the "business" thrown into it and how they are competitors.

___________
I received this book free from Bethany House Publishers and Litfuse Publicity Group in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.
I would call this a romance novel just because there is romance, but it's not the typical "lovey-dovey" romance that you think of when you hear that word. There's a lot more going on than just the romance. I liked the "business" thrown into it and how they are competitors.
As usual, I'm left anxious to read her next novel! To see more opinions about this book, go to http://litfusegroup.com/join-the-flock/current-campaign-codes.
___________
More about Unrivaled:
Lucy Kendall returns from a tour of the Continent, her luggage filled with the latest fashions and a mind fired by inspiration. After tasting Europe's best confections, she's sure she'll come up with a recipe that will save her father's struggling candy business and reverse their fortunes. But she soon discovers that their biggest competitor, the cheat who swindled her father out of his prize recipe, has now hired a promotions manager-a cocky, handsome out-of-towner who gets under Lucy's skin.
Charlie Clarke's new role at Standard Manufacturing is the chance of a lifetime. He can put some rough times behind him and reconnect with the father he's never known. The one thing he never counted on, however, was tenacious Lucy Kendall. She's making his work life miserable...and making herself impossible for him to forget.
Meet Siri:

Siri Mitchell is the author of nearly a dozen novels, among them the critically acclaimed Christy Award finalists "Chateau of Echoes" and "The Cubicle Next Door". A graduate of the University of Washington with a degree in business, she has worked in many different levels of government. As military spouse, she has lived in places as varied as Tokyo and Paris. Siri currently lives in the DC-metro area.
Visit www.sirimitchell.com
I received this book free from Bethany House Publishers and Litfuse Publicity Group in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment