
I am already hooked on this new series by Dan Walsh and Gary Smalley. I am a big Dan Walsh fan and Gary Smalley seems to be one of my favorite co-authors. I am looking forward to book 2 already! This book reminded me some of Karen Kingsbury's series with the Baxters, which I loved! I'm anxious to see if book 2 keeps the same characters or uses all new ones. I hope the same characters are used! Each member of this family has a story to tell!
I really liked how this book didn't just hop into divorce and focused on separation. Marilyn hasn't felt loved in her 27 years of marriage because all her husband, Jim, seems to think about is himself. When Marilyn leaves, 2 of her children are not surprised and 1 of them is. Apparently her children saw her loneliness when her husband never noticed.
Jim is now tasked with earning his wife's love...if he can even manage to do that. Marilyn loves Jim but Jim has to work through many things in order for reconciliation and restoration to be possible with Marilyn. It's all about the dance.
__________
I received this book free from Revell Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment