I have really enjoyed this series, Land of Shining Water, by Tracie Peterson. I like how Tracie Peterson can take those tough and difficult circumstances and still show that God is worthy of being trusted. The opening pages don't sugarcoat the circumstances that Emmalyne Knox finds herself in. It was a little uncomfortable to read because your heart goes out to Emmalyne, but I'm glad that abuse was covered in this book.
Tavin and Emmalyne want to marry and plan to until God's plans intervene. Years go by and they meet each other again. Their love blooms, but before they can join in marriage, issues need to be discussed. Both of them have had some traumatic experiences and different responsibilities that mean that they have to put their happiness on hold to please others.
Tracie Peterson has always been one of my top authors to read. She is able to tell weave different stories together to show readers that God has a plan for each person and that He is still in control, even if we can never understand. I'm looking forward to reading book 3 in September.
To read more reviews on this book, go to http://litfusegroup.com/author/tpeterson.
____________
I received this book free from Bethany House Publishers and Lituse Publicity Group in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.





0 comments:
Post a Comment