
This has become one of my favorite children's books that I have recently read and reviewed. To start, I like the illustrations. I think they were done perfectly in this book and my children really liked looking at this book. In fact, I had to search their rooms several times because they kept taking it from my pile to review!
The message of the book is such a great one for children. I have talked a lot to my children about
respect and it gave them some concrete understandings of what respect is. Since reading the book,
we have been able to remind our children that obedience is a way to show us respect. Thanks to those scotties, our children have a good example.
Archie, Flea, and Bonnie are Scottish Terriors. Archie sometimes forget what his mom has told him to do and that leads to trouble. Flea has to have a talk with Archie when he messes up his mom's garden. Then Archie must repent and make things right with his mom.
__________
I received this book free from Ambassador International in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment