
Janice Thompson is an author that I think that I can easily spend all day reading her books. In fact, I went out and got her other books this past weekend. They are light, refreshing, and quite humorous. In fact, I think of them as the perfect book to take on a vacation or to the beach. But beware....you will laugh out loud and cause people to look your way!
Picture Perfect is her first book in her new series, Weddings by Design. I'm assuming that her previous series focused on Bella and D.J., but they are back in this series, as well. I immediately liked Hannah McDermott. It's quite possible that the fact that she was Irish endeared her to me, since I'm part Irish. I could easily relate to her dad and routine!
My favorite part of the book was the Bing and Bob party. I found that whole idea funny and could see the Irish attitude coming out full fledged in this party. I also liked the feud between the McDermott's and the Kincaid's...not that it's still in place at all. I thought Drew was such a nice, sweet guy and was very likable.
At times, I felt like Hannah complained a little much of her routine life, but I find myself doing the same thing in real life. I like routine, but sometimes I wish I was a bit more unpredictable. I did think that their dinners were quite boring and I'm certain I would never be able to eat the same thing every day!
I am highly anticipating the second book in this series. Hope I don't have to wait too long!
__________
I received this book free from Revell Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.




0 comments:
Post a Comment